Serenity

 



The pictures at the top were all taken by me. Taken from different places and different times. I know some of you will think that I'm just taking pictures whenever it gets pretty and just for entertainment. But little did you know that some of the pictures I took had a meaning behind them. May it be that something unexpected happens that specific day or something bad or good happens that day. 


Taking pictures of the sky, moon, and/or clouds is one of my interests. As it gives me serenity and pleasure inside me, just admiring how beautiful it can be makes me amazed. Just like the ones I took, I believe that anyone can be pretty in their own way. Just like the clouds, their colors may be different from time to time, but still, they're beautiful. Just like the moon, their shapes may be different from time to time, but still, they're beautiful. The magic it brings makes us remember that we're beautiful in our own way. ♡



Comments

  1. Photographer yan oh HAHAHAHA🫶🏻🫶🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunset truly is a comfort... right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I believe that anyone can be pretty in their own way. Just like the clouds, their colors may be different from time to time, but still, they're beautiful."

    I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moment of serenity, captured for us to appreciate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know ME!

Singing is my life. Music is my peace.

A Voice for the Voiceless