A Voice for the Voiceless





A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS. ✊

Public speaking, together with the law, is one of my interests. As a student who loves public speaking, one of my main goals is to be a voice for the voiceless. I dreamt of being an attorney in the future — not just an attorney, but an attorney who's eager to help the marginalized. As an advocate for human rights in the cradle of the unforgiving justice system, where the powerful succumb to more dominance, I can bravely say that I am willing to be the voice for the voiceless. I will be a mediator of light and hope that serves as a beacon to guide lost justice into the hands of the unfortunate. I will use my voice as an instrument to deafen the ears of the perpetrator who engulfed the last bits of justice in this system.

This picture was taken during our BKD Homeroom Teaching when I was still in Junior High School. Selected Grade 8 students are tasked to teach and share knowledge on different sections. And I was assigned to teach and share to 8-Paul. For your information, Barkada Kontra Droga or also known as BKD is an official school organization about Drug Awareness and Values Education. 

As I share and teach them, I also let them speak and share their insights about our topic, which is all about addiction, not just on drugs but also in other aspects such as gaming. After our teaching, I was relieved to know that I shared my knowledge with them. I hope that the knowledge I shared can help them pick the right path in their lives. That is because ...

I believe that being an effective speaker is not all about the amount of knowledge that you're sharing with others but also about the difference that the knowledge you share can make in their lives. ♡





Comments

  1. 🫢🏻🫢🏻🫢🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakaiyak, nakakatouch ang galing galing.😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. super galing! continue mo to lagi 🀍

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a vehicle of hope for those who are unfortunate. And for that I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know ME!

Singing is my life. Music is my peace.