Singing is my life. Music is my peace.


Singing is one of my interests. I started to sing when I was a kid. I joined singing contests when I was an elementary student and I can say that joining contests really helped me develop my singing skills. It even makes my self-esteem higher. I never lost my passion for singing; even since I was a kid, singing was my life and eventually became my peace. Songs by Taylor Swift, Daniel Caesar, The Weeknd, Adele, Bruno Mars, Keshi, Chase Atlantic, Cigarettes After Sex, NIKI, Billie Eilish, IV of Spades, Ben&Ben, Cup of Joe, wave to earth, ENHYPEN, and Joji say it all. Their songs are one of the reasons why music has become my peace.

I may not be a professional, but deep in my heart, I know that singing is where my heart belongs. Singing and music make me happy, make me feel complete, lift me up whenever I'm drowning in my own thoughts, and more like free therapy for my soul. In singing, I always give everything that I've got— all the power that my voice has. Singing and music has never and will never be boring for me. 🎀

This picture was taken at the first singing contest that I joined back when I was still an elementary student. It was held at DasmariΓ±as Elementary School. I'm with my adviser and our school principal in that picture. Some of the people around me say that I am like my mother when it comes to singing. My mother was a "kontesera" when she was still studying; she joined many singing contests in her time and won most of them. She always brings trophies, medals, and certificates to their school from the contests she joins. She became their school pride in terms of singing. However, in terms of vocal range, my mother's voice was higher than mine. Her voice is unaffected by puberty, although my voice is.

Receiving awards, certificates, medals, or any form of achievement that is connected to music or singing makes me more inspired. It makes me more inspired to do better as the days pass by. It makes me thrive more for success in the field of music. And it makes me even more passionate about singing and music. And now, I can proudly say that SINGING IS MY LIFE. MUSIC IS MY PEACE. ♡


Comments

  1. You're our family's pride! πŸ“’

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There goes the loudest woman this town has ever seen" ✨😁🀩

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up!!🀍🀍🀍

    ReplyDelete
  4. narinig ko na boses mo and super ganda talaga!! So proud of u sa mga awards na nakukuha mo sa pag kanta. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know ME!

A Voice for the Voiceless